Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Custom Level ",Finished", Indicators

statusquo
0 5
0 7
statusquo
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:55 pm
Just wanted to make a suggestion about the custom level folder. I'd like to see indicators about what levels have been finished (and ideally ",Young Grasshopper", etc.) As the number of levels in my folder increase it's gotten harder to keep track of which ones I've finished and which ones I haven't.

This seems like something other people would be requesting as well so sorry if this is a double post. I didn't see it anywhere else in the forum.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:59 am
I don't think it has been sugested elsewhere but I would very much like to see such a feature. I would also like it to be possible to rate the levels ingame just to tell myself what I thought of each level if I would like to replay a level some time in the future.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:06 am
Duly noted Very Happy

I've added this to our huge list of improvements we'd like to make.

Mmmm... in-game integration with our community Cool

Thanks guys!

fishboy
2 18
2 36
fishboy
   ""For all the points on the compass, there is only one direction.""
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:38 pm
I'm wary of the extremes of this suggestion myself. If we got trophies for custom levels it'd be easy to cheat up your trophies. If the game was integrated with the community as well and your profile let people see how many trophies you have then nobody would consider the trophies meaningful.

However the suggestion really just says to show the user if they completed it at par grasshopper commando or ninja level. And that is great on its own.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: