Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Happy to explode
Goto page Previous  1, 2

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Hey Lillarion!

I talked to CheesyRamen about this, and we can't really come to a conclusion on which way is better, so it's your call! Wink

We definitely don't have a problem if you post both, so everyone can enjoy the puzzles. Just make sure the description and puzzle names indicate that they're essentially the same puzzle with slight differences.

But if you were to post only one, I'd post the one with numbers Very Happy

Alien Marsh Bud

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:46 pm
Okay! I will post both then, and I will also give my hint in the description of the easier version.

Goto page Previous  1, 2 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: