Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - More Cart Delivery Level

thejnaitor
thejnaitor
   "Too shy to register . . ."
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:06 pm
Hey everybody

I feel ashamed to ask for help on this level but it is the only one in the game I haven't been able to figure out! If somebody could please give me some info on how to beat it that would be nice because then I can say I finished the game! hehe.

thejnaitor
thejnaitor
   "Too shy to register . . ."
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:26 pm
I take it back! I figured it out about 3 minutes ago and ended up getting it without using all of my items too! (I had one of the happy blocks left)

Wombatica
0 0
0 3
Wombatica
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:01 am
Y'know it's so funny that the ONLY topic in here is about the level I came in to ask about. However the poster got it solved and I still have not. How embarrassing! (Although each solution I DO try... and some have come close also have one happy block left over).

Can anyone tell me if I've got the right idea at all? I'm thinking I don't because the OTHER happpy block doesn't seem to be utilized in the solution I've been working with).

Here's what I am trying:

Alien Gravity Bug - On the platform where Scared Eets starts.
Happy Bud - Above the already placed ejection cart.
Choco Pump - on the rightmost already placed choco cloud aimed at the bottom of the sad platform.
Happy Platform... above the Sad Platform where the Hint says it should be.

Here's what happens: Happy bug falls into the Ejection Cart. Eets eats the Gravity bug turns everything upside down and he ends up still scared and pacing on the bottom of the Sad platform. The Ejection Cart flies along the bottom of the upper rock area and into the area right above the puzzle piece still inverted but with the Happy Bud still inside. I then hit Eeets with a chocolate chip (sometimes resulting in disaster) which bumps him from the bottom of the sad platform and he ends up pacing on the upper rock area (all still inverted). THEN I use the Ejection cart which I'm HOPING will eject the Happy Bud into Eets path so that he will then leap at the puzzle piece when he reaches that end of the ledge. But the Happy Bud never gets near him... it remains in the puzzle piece area. It looks like it's a close one but maybe it's all wrong from the start.

A few other solutions have also come close though but I ultimately discarded them...

Anyone?

Thanks!

Wombatica
0 0
0 3
Wombatica
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:18 am
Okay... I don't want to start a PATTERN here but... after typing all of that I must have seen the level more clearly in my mind because I just solved it as well... And NOT the way I described above. Razz

Go figure.

Gosh this is fun though.

Mzh
0 0
0 1
Mzh
   "Rawr."
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:20 pm
I still need help on this one! Scared Marsh Bud It doesn't really seem like anyone has posted on this thread (or board really) for quite a long time. It's almost been a year! But if anyone is out there lurking, please help!

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:36 pm
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: