miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:05 pm
I know it doesn't quite fit in with the theme of the world but I think it would be neat anyway. Think of it... Eets on the moon.

Quadrumanas
0 0
0 2
Quadrumanas
   "Eets Programmer"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:31 am
Shocked

Are you trying to make me cry?
Crying or Very sad

I'm the one that would have to program that and I just know that it wouldn't stop with simply lowering the gravity. It would evolve into something larger crazier and defiently harder to implement.

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:12 am
We've been known to make our programmer cry on numerous occasions adding in neat Eets features so as for adding in various gravity changes (I like that idea! Smile ) if it makes Eets a better game for everyone I'm all for it. ,)

With that said though it may be in an entirely new version of Eets or a sequel or whatnot that you could see something like customizable gravity. As our programmer said tweaking the physics engine of Eets may open a can of worms which may or may not bust the awesome levels people have been making. Sad

Drgamer
0 1
7 83
Drgamer
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:05 am
I think that change gravity was in the second TIM...
Well all I know is that it was in one of them...

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:38 pm
I'm ok with making you cry Happy Marsh Bud. But I thought it was a global variable that you could set or put in a multiplier before the effect applies to the objects. My bad.
Really I'm not expecting everything I put in feedback to happen just letting you guys know what I'm thinking about. Today I happened to be thinking about Eets on the moon.

Quadrumanas
0 0
0 2
Quadrumanas
   "Eets Programmer"
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:34 am
Changing the acceleration due to gravity isn't the problem. It is as you say a variable that I could change. The problem is then making the characters on screen ",feel", the lower or higher gravity.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: