Drgamer
0 1
7 83
Drgamer
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:17 am
I'd say this is a bug considering it shows the angry bubble after eets is hit but nothing happens...

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:33 am
Hi Drgamer! Hmmm... I can see how that could be somewhat confusing. I think your problem is that Eets is getting angry but not quite angry enough to transform to Eets' angry emotion.

Try hitting Eets a few more times! Be careful though -- if Eets eats chocolate chips it'll make Eets happier again!

Let me know if you have any other problems. Thanks for playing Eets!

Cheers
Jamie.

Drgamer
0 1
7 83
Drgamer
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:46 am
I figured it was something like that but it is confusing when the tutorial leads you to believe that one hit=angry Eets :/

(Although I did find out before that it does take several hits)

Thanks for responding quickly!

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:56 am
Hmm one of the things we're trying to improve on is to make the tutorial easy for everyone to grasp. I read the description for that tutorial again and upon closer inspection it does sound sort of misleading . . .

I'm tempted to tweak it so that it's more clear that you not only have to hit Eets once but several times to make Eets angry.

What do you think?

Drgamer
0 1
7 83
Drgamer
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:08 am
I almost suggested something like that Rolling Eyes

After all not everyone will assume that you'll have to hit Eets several times (Some might even quit the game and try to report it as bug ) Wink (Although I kept playing)

bandidoquest
0 0
0 2
bandidoquest
   "Soccer fanatic."
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:10 pm
When I first played the level I also thought that one hit would be enough to make him angry. Althought it's not hard to discover that you actually need some more hits it would be nice to have a small change in the tutorial Smile

By the way I'm new here... Hello everybody Very Happy

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:16 am
Hey bandidoquest!

First off welcome to our community hope you enjoy yourself here!

As for the tutorial about hitting Eets I've changed it so that it's more clear that one hit won't immediately change Eets. It should be in the next patch for those who are wondering about it...

BTW love your avatar! Very Happy

bandidoquest
0 0
0 2
bandidoquest
   "Soccer fanatic."
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:22 pm
Hello CheesyRamen..

The community looks really nice lots of puzzles to download Smile I might try creating some in the future but unfortunately I'm not a very creative person..

Thanks for the goodie you sent me Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: