Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Eets Patch is out!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Drgamer
0 1
7 83
Drgamer
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:59 am
Sorry can't send it...

I'll send the custom puzzles that it contains in zipped form after I get back from a doctors appointment Sad

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:10 pm
Drgamer wrote:
Sorry can't send it...

I'll send the custom puzzles that it contains in zipped form after I get back from a doctors appointment Sad

Great I got them!

And I found the problem. These extra levels were part of the beta patch, and were included by accident -- they're actually levels submitted by fans that I forgot to delete before packaging the beta patch! Razz

Funny thing is, these puzzles were never submitted -- they were only posted in the Puzzle Creation forum!

Happy Marsh Bud

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:12 pm
molkmizzle wrote:
here's a checklist for stuff that'd be cool:

[] Newest Replays on the frontpage (like newest reviews/discussion)

[] Recent Replays under the "Recent Reviews" box on the very right

[] Number of replays in the "user bar" (where the number of goodies, posts, puzzles and reviews is listed as well as the signature and the avatar)

Yes! Thanks for the suggestions. We'll definitely be adding these features in. C'mon, CheesyRamen! Wink

Drgamer
0 1
7 83
Drgamer
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:33 pm
Uh, that wasn't the beta patch by the way; that's what I got when I bought the game

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:57 pm
Drgamer wrote:
Uh, that wasn't the beta patch by the way; that's what I got when I bought the game

Confused Oh well! Confused I am. Onward with the Puzzle enjoyment!

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:59 pm
any chance of getting the names of the levels each of you believe they were and/or a better description of what the level looked like?

Drgamer
0 1
7 83
Drgamer
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:00 pm
They're on the fourms, General Puzzle creation

On the second page

That's how old they are

fishboy
2 18
2 36
fishboy
   ""For all the points on the compass, there is only one direction.""
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:33 pm
Congrats on getting the patch up and running, guys! I can't believe how much stuff you got in there. Happy Marsh Bud

I hope I'll have some time to play soon, because lately I've been spending all my time at work. We have an important deadline coming up. Maybe next weekend, tho. Confused

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:35 am
Thanks Fishboy! I hope the crunch time for you will pass by quickly and you can try out our update soon!

I really appreciate all the congrats we've been getting. It was a ton of work, but seeing you guys happy and enjoying the update is well worth it Wink

Cheers!

cubed05
0 9
3 24
cubed05
   "The Mustached Marauder"
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:03 am
I'm back from vacation land, and I see alot has changed around here.

Um, do you need to install this new offical patch if you already have the beta one on your computer?

Drgamer
0 1
7 83
Drgamer
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:49 am
If you want full compatibilty and all the stuff in the full patch (There's some changes)

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:00 pm
Welcome back, cubed05! I see you already posted a replay with the new patch Happy Marsh Bud

To anyone else who has this question, I would definitely upgrade to the new patch as it not only adds new features, it fixes some compatibility issues.

For example, replays that were posted with the new patch won't work properly on the beta!

Cheers,
BigFoot.

cubed05
0 9
3 24
cubed05
   "The Mustached Marauder"
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:24 pm
Thanks for the help Drgamer!

Yea, running replays made with the official patch will not work with the beta patch.

Awesome patch guys! Eets Replays defiantly would win in a race agents sliced bread, even with it's hands tied behind it's back. Not that that makes much sense...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 Page 3 of 3

Jump to: