Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Eets Weekly Topics

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:16 am
As you may or may not know I'm the person who writes Eets Weekly every Tuesday. Normally I'll write about any crazy thing that pops into my head on Monday nights (hence some of the occcasional weirdness you see... Razz )

However Eets Weekly was designed with the Eets community in mind so the question is... are there any things you want me to write about? Want an Eets Weekly with hints on designing bamboozling levels? Want to know more about the crazy people behind Eets? Or another Eets comic perhaps? Wink

It could be anything Eets or non-Eets related so feel free to drop any suggestions here! Very Happy

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:22 pm
I'm still waiting for your response to Lillarion's 82 trophies Wink

Also hints on designing levels would be good. I'd really like it in the beginner level creation forum too Smile

there are many more things but for now the last thing I want is an expose on how to choose Ramen and how to properly make it with cheese. I know a few people here are university students so it would be very helpful

allen
8 9
0 71
allen
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:14 pm
All the above Smile I'd love to hear level creating tips from the source more about the devs and definitely comics -- maybe give my boy ginseng a speaking part. Smile

schmoosch
schmoosch
   "Too shy to register . . ."
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:59 pm
miracle monkey wrote:

there are many more things but for now the last thing I want is an expose on how to choose Ramen and how to properly make it with cheese. I know a few people here are university students so it would be very helpful

amen to that! hearing the username CheesyRamen always makes my mouth water Razz

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:19 am
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

In my most recent Eets Weekly I've revealed my cheesy ramen recipe!

For a future Eets Weekly I will definitely make another Eets comic as well! Very Happy

So if anyone has any more suggestions feel free to mention it here!

cubed05
0 9
3 24
cubed05
   "The Mustached Marauder"
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:27 pm
I've got one!

What's the story behind the name and idea of the Ginseng Factory? That item always seemed the odd ball of the bunch to me.

puffazoid
10 10
3 48
puffazoid
   "fark! i hear a shistol pot!"
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:20 pm
why not do one on ", the origens of marshomech",? that would rule HARD. Shocked

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:23 pm
I like both ideas! Hrm... I'm going to have to work with CheesyRamen on that one since he joined us after those items were born...

Sephir
6 3
1 13
Sephir
   "Mienai hane ga Aru. Kora Anata ni mo aru."
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:56 pm
Cool Ideas Very Happy
You could also add EDITING HINTS. I mean to write text that would be showed when player clicks on the Hint button (like in official puzzles).

You could also add the wirdo guy that get's mad if you won't pick up the items, into the editor.

Adding an Puzzle / Action Puzzle and so on Guide would be GREAT !!! I just started playing so i can't make hard puzzles yet and don't have any idea how to make one.
The Creation Guide would be very useful.

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:29 am
I totally agree with you on this one sephir! As you may have experienced, making really super-awesome puzzles is no easy task, and a Puzzle Creation Guide would certainly be helpful to everyone.

It may be a little while before I write one up for an Eets Weekly Scared Marsh Bud but it's definitely on my Eets Weekly queue of articles to write, so look forward to it! Happy Marsh Bud

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: