Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:24 pm
Okay... How, how, how do you get a YG for this? This is the only known trophie I have left to gather, and... Here's what I've been trying:

1) Suck Eets through the choco clouds.

2) Shoot Eets through the Choco clouds.

3) Whale Eets to the preplaced whale (which works, but when Eets is scared the second whale just returns Eets to the starting point).

4) Whale Eets to the angry bud by bouncing him on the platform of the second whale. I have been somewhat close, but I think I've tested all available pixels.

5) Whale Eets upwards among the Choco clouds, and hope for a miracle.

Nothing works! Could anyone please tell me if any of these approaches are the right one? In that case which one? (I do NOT want a complete spoiler) Exploding Giant Marshmallow Angry Marsh Bud

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:33 pm
Getting the YG for this level is not quite as easy as some of the other levels that require whale techniques, but you're on the right track with

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:57 pm
Why!!! Why!!! I did it in less than thirty seconds when I knew that that technique was the correct one. It's not fair! I have tried the same thing far too many minutes before without any result! Also I am glad to now have a Young Grasshopper for the level Wink

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:19 pm
Congrats on finding the solution! Happy Marsh Bud

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: