Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - PAX registration

Nycto
0 0
0 4
Nycto
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Hey,

I picked up Eets at PAX today. So far, I have been unable to register. I think I'm missing something obvious.

I installed from the exe at the URL on the card I was given. I tried putting the coupon code I recieved in to the "Enter Key" dialogue, but it keeps telling me my Key is invalid. So I came on to the site and tried doing an online purchase using the coupon code, but the field wouldn't accept that many characters (that's a friggin long coupon code, btw).

Whats the scoop?

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:31 am
Scared Marsh Bud Scared Marsh Bud Scared Marsh Bud

Uh... yeah I kind of made a boo-boo. To see my little summary of my botched job, take a look at:

http://www.eetsgame.com/news/pax-day-2-oops/

To fix your problem, please uninstall Eets, then download and install this version instead:

http://www.eetsgame.com/downloads/pax/InstallEets.exe (which now actually exists!)

Sorry about that!
Jamie.

Nycto
0 0
0 4
Nycto
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:54 pm
Tried it, still didn't work for me.

Does it matter that I played it until the 60 minute trial was up?

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:06 pm
Did you uninstall the demo, or try to install over?

Nycto
0 0
0 4
Nycto
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:30 pm
I uninstalled first.

I'm going to try it on my desktop and see if I can't get it working there.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:22 am
Hi Nycto!

If it still doesn't work, please private msg me, and we'll definitely figure it out together.

Thanks, and I apologize for the issues!
Jamie.

Nycto
0 0
0 4
Nycto
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:23 am
Got it working on my Desktop. Thanks for the help Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: