Richard Thomas
3 11
5 32
Richard Thomas
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:56 pm
Take a look at this one and tell me what you think. It isn't much of a puzzle but it's very hard to do at full speed.

I've jsut noticed something very odd about this puzzle, the recommended solution I have saved doesn't work quite the same when played in the actual game as it does when I play it from the level editor. This is very odd.

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:15 pm
Could you re-upload the file? It doesn't seem like the file was uploaded correctly... Scared Marsh Bud

Richard Thomas
3 11
5 32
Richard Thomas
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:55 pm
One more time.

Bud Basket.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Bud Basket.eet
 Filesize:  9.97 KB
 Downloaded:  606 Time(s)

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:53 pm
That is just amazing!! Very Happy

I couldn't stop laughing when I watched this.

As for the discreprency, it looks like, if the puzzle goes on long enough, there is sometimes a slight difference between the custom puzzles and the puzzle maker. Dang, I guess there's a small bug there. Sorry about that!

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:45 am
Hmm... I guess taste is something compleatly relative. Great idea, but I think it gets repetetive after a while, and would thus want a smaller basket(less buds). Also this should probably be posted as a replay, since it's (obviously) very easy to do it in other ways than the intended.

Richard Thomas
3 11
5 32
Richard Thomas
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:28 am
I didn't know you could do replays without having posting the level too. It's not a serious puzzle. It's also not the first time I've noticed a discrepancy between the editor and the game replays.

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:00 am
In any case, I think you should post this puzzle / replay (whichever you choose). I think people will love it! Happy Marsh Bud

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: