Goto page 1, 2  Next

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:48 am
Hey everyone!

We're doing a new batch of t-shirts with the much coveted Prankster Whale and we're looking to give some away! So if you'd like a chance to win one post here and introduce yourself and we'll pick the top few introductions and send them out in about 2 weeks when they're done!

Feel free to attach a funny picture level flickr link etc but please keep it clean ,)

Here's a picture of the mockup:

Prankster Whale T-Shirt!

Cheers!
BigFoot.

thumb-eets_tshirt.jpg

schmoosch
schmoosch
   "Too shy to register . . ."
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:28 am
hello all Very Happy !

my name is Umesh. known to many as Schmoosch.

i'm 21 from London England studying in college Smile

i'm not a big computer game player but after downloading the demo of Eets i was hooked. Embarassed

being a college student $20 does not come easy. should i.....shouldn't i......should i......shouldn't i......

$20 could've bought me a lot of chinese food. and believe me i LOVE chinese food. Razz

so after a sleepless night trying to see how much money i could live on for the next week i decided i could go without egg fried rice and crispy spicy beef but couldn't go without Eets. Shocked

i couldn't concentrate.....i couldn't revise.....i needed Eets! Sad

so i made my choice bought Eets and spent the next few hours of my life busting through the gloriously animated levels.

even though i've gone a couple of days without a proper meal it was all worth it. i am now able to rest safe in the knowledge that i have all the Puzzle shards and trophies Very Happy

....until you guys make more custom levels to frustrate me!! Mad

My hunger for Eets....it's emotional Laughing

CoffeeMan
0 0
0 2
CoffeeMan
   "http://4colorrebellion.com"
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:07 pm
Hi
My name is Edgar but on the internet i'm known as CoffeeMan probly due to the fact that i drink more than 3 coffees each day.

I'm from Quebec Canada. Currently working as an *beep* for a computer firm.

On my spare time i'm a writer for 4 color rebellion.

Been following Eets since last year from the release of the first demo till it's release. I bought the game when it came out and been enjoying it on my spare time ever since.

Albatron
1 1
0 3
Albatron
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:23 pm
Hmm.. What to say... what to say... well

Name: Jason ( name is in the months!)

i am from England Nottingham..not very iteresting hey? well i can say that i'm a gamer of everything. I visit sites like 4CR (above Very Happy ) and Jay is games. I can say that

i spend alot of time on this old machine that i'm on now playing the big major games!

I have lot's of friends from nearly around the world!

Sung-ho (korea)
Nikita (Russia)
Noki (Japan)
James (Amarica)
Jamie
Aaron
etc...

I think that i'm more of a wisedom guy always talking about what not to do and stuff.

I guess you can never say i'm a young grass hopper!

I do alot of work on ",flash 8", and ",photo shop",.

My emotion bud will be the happy one Everyone always smile at me
Very Happy

Eet's shown me that Nothing is original. Thanks!! Very Happy

Keep on reflecting your emotion!!!

Nikica
0 0
0 8
Nikica
   "I Am Nikica !"
Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:46 am
Hello ! I Am Nikica ! I Love Online Games And Offline but not the big (1GB) games (video games)!i love video games but funny games are better!Eets is the best game on the world!i am from croatia i love games like flOw http://www.jenovachen.com/ or N http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/ and i love The internet my hobies are internet surfing and Eets(the best game on the world) playing i am happy...and... i love the t-shirt i like Stick Soldiers http://www.whitespaceunlimited.com/ and Soldat http://www.soldat.pl/ and i love programs like Graffiti Studio http://www.vandalsquad.com/ or GeoGebra http://www.geogebra.at/ and in games i like the mistical-game-art 99 Rooms http://99rooms.com/ but the best game is and forever be Eets by Klei Entertainment!!!

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:23 pm
Hmm... Hi there!

My name is David and I'm soon to become a master of science knowing all wierd kinds of stuff about antimatter quantum mechanics and relativity theory (actually I failed my relativity theory exam Embarassed )

I'm blond and blue eyed and my hair is long so you might be able to guess my nationality and what kind of litterture I read. In case you can't I'm from Sweden and I have several hundred books of fantasy in my bookshelves. I even try to write fantasy which might seem odd to you since my grasp of language probably seems like that of a ten year old. Well... Suffice to say I'm better at writing in swedish Very Happy

What I like about Eets is that it is so cute and so simple. It's the perfect eater of time and as I have realised lately it can also get quite challanging without ever getting boring.

Happy Eets makes me happy and you got to love a game which makes you happy!

Edit: My stupid picture doesn't upload. Boy do I feel stupid Sad Okay... At least I have posted the picture at the General Discussion part of the forum now.

allen
8 9
0 71
allen
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:34 pm
I'm Allen. I found this game via 4cr as well. While they don't call me coffeeman I drink 2 12-cup pots of coffee a day. As a stay at home dad I need the caffeine to keep up with my 2 year old son.

He has more energy than a ginseng factory. I'm not kidding. Send me a t-shirt with a ginseng factory on it and I'll race the two for you. Or at least take picture of him in it. Attached is the Ginseng Factor. It's not challenging or compelling but there's some ginsing some poorly wired circuits and a puzzle piece.

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:06 am
Heya!

My name is Garrett am I'm nestled away in a nice little dorm in Dayton OH. I came accross eats on some site while I was playing Hapland 3 and I fell in love. I put off my CS project and played until....well it wouldn't let me play anymore. And then I was 20 dollars poorer but I've got no problem shelling out the equivilant of a bottle Captain Mo to hardworking people who keep me entertained. In fact I was bent on dropping my major untill I found this game. It reminded what I wanted to do. Not be part of some huge multi-million dollar project but rather a group of people in a basement going over the top with a kickass idea!

And Happy belated Easter!

grub
0 16
0 17
grub
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:52 pm
Ooopsie forgot to login to post.

^-that one right there with the bunny was me. Razz

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:55 pm
First of all hello everyone and welcome to Eets Community. This place is for you so as always if you have suggestions please send them our way!

I realized that I hadn't introduced myself yet! So here's a brief description of me (obviously I'm already disqualified...):

I'm Jamie Cheng head of this little outfit. Before starting Klei I worked on big budget games such as The Outfit for the XBox 360 and Warhammer: 40 000: Dawn of War. Pretty different from Eets and that's precisely the point Smile

I started Klei to make games that are incredibly fun and accessible. They are easy to learn tons of fun don't require huge time commitments and community driven. Hopefully you guys will stick around long enough to see more and more of our stuff come out and continually give us input while we're doing so!

Outside of work I recently got engaged! So my days consist of being a workaholic and finding time to spend with my significant other Very Happy We live in beautiful Vancouver BC which is where I was born though I spent most of my life in Hong Kong where I went to a snotty British school.

In my spare-spare time (which is basically another word for nonexistant) I do a bit of drawing. I've attached a not-so-recent piece I did quickly on paper and ink.

Hello everyone and welcome! Wink

jamie_ink_wash.jpg

TheGreat2nd
0 0
0 2
TheGreat2nd
Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:46 pm
This is TheGreat2nd reporting to Eets straight from 4 Color Rebellion Surprised

Well apparently I'm supposed to introduce myself eh?
Hmm...I'm a regular student in a regular high school from the birthplace of originality New York City Very Happy
Currently I'm a pretty big hobbyist of programming. I just learned it during the last fall term and now I'm programming in C++ Java and VB. Currently I'm creating a redone version of Zelda in Java and I plan to eventually make a homebrew GBA game in C++ sometime this summer!

I can't really say much unless some other guys out there are track peeps which I'll give a shout to ya. (track 4 lyfe lol) Laughing

The last thing I wanna mention is that I'm such a newbie at guitars. I can play electric guitar but only a bit. I'm not too good at it but I'll get better (eventually). Go Weezer!

There's always something to do in NYC. Never a dull moment city never sleeps and the subways are always running. We're cold heartless yet are open to everybody and friendly. Because we from NYC are a rare breed of humans. What was it again? The Native Americans named us ",Heartless Friendly *beep* from *beep* who Live with Pigeon", Surprised

So ending this little intro from me
",Who needs first when they got second?",
Very Happy

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:59 pm
Welcome to the party everyone!

We're gonna wrap up our competition in about a week so if anyone else wants in now's the time to do it!

Cheers
BigFoot.

Yoda
0 0
0 4
Yoda
   "LOVE TECHNOLOGY"
Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:06 pm
hey wat up guys
my name is jacob from georgia(america).
i just downloaded eets for the free trial(i bought it too) and love this game !!!!!! Twisted Evil
thank you klei for making it. ya just a normal student in high school too. life is pretty good live in a small town. found this game at penny arcade while readin a comic. Very Happy been playin this game for my spare time that i have beat it but playin and unlockin everything else on game. just lovin life while im in school. thats all i have to say about me besides that i like web comics and adult swim. for hobbies i play video games computer games and browse the web and watch TV. thanks guys hope you a nice one. Smile

statusquo
0 5
0 7
statusquo
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:41 am
My name is Graham.

I spend my days and nights staring tirelessly at a computer screen attempting to beat CheesyRamen's trophies on at least one level.

I no longer eat. I derive my sole sustenance from an intravenous marshmallow bud solution in a bag suspended over my head. This not only results in the gradual degradation of my body due to malnutrition but also in dramatic mood swings based on the type of marshmallows used to create the mixture.

My skin has begun to glow eerily green basked only in the light of the computer screen and the radioactive ginseng powered lamp beside my desk.

I've locked my door to prevent intruders from entering and have the door heavily defended with a chocolate chip gatling gun. Occasionally my friends attempt to convince me to change my ways by sending bricks through my window via the prankster whale in my yard but I'm yet to succumb to their evil exhortation.

The Merch lives in my closet.

Nice to meet you.

DArch
DArch
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:33 pm
Hey peeps (Eets Community) hey Jame (b.b)~

My name's Darren aka DArch (Dboy RIP) I'm here because that Prankster whale T-shirt rocks even though (suggestion) I'd also want to have one with Eets devouring some emotional marshmallows on the front with Eets getting hounded by some over-sized e-marshmallows on the back Wink

I'm also here because I was once a ",test gerbil", (guinea pig) of sorts back when Eets was still a beta baby and maybe even before that (let's just say I remember Eets being a hilarious little bugger that had totally whacked out totally R-A-N-D-O-M outcomes!) so I think that's good enough reason there~ Cool

I also know the head honcho Bigfoot ",intimately", (not that way though I'm straight and he's ",talented",) so I PWN u all BWAHAHAHA~!!! J/K~ Rolling Eyes Basically I believe that my competitive side has at least contributed (by countless whoop ass) the programming wonder into the shape he is now~ Even though he still thinks he's taller than me... (ye rite - sucker punch)

Most importantly though I'm here cause I think this game KICKS 110% A** and my only worry is that it's just too *ADDICTIVE* but I can live with that... Twisted Evil

So give me a d*** T-shirt already.

Pls...

Joking aside~ I think ",Content", Contests like level design or character design may help alot for evolving Eets I also think I'd like to see more JC art like in the ",bomb barrel", loading screen~

Wish you all the best success buddy (and the rest of the Klei entertainment)! I can't wait to play another creation (maybe even be another test gerbil)! LOL~

Congrats again and see u next summer (I'm still in unspoken TOTAL SHOCK that I'm not the best man Crying or Very sad )~

PS: I can't believe I'm here posting when I have my portfolio deadlines coming up! You should come visit me in the UK bro and in the meantime write/call more often dang it (even if I don't)!

PSS: I still wish I had a character after me Rolling Eyes

Goto page 1, 2  Next Page 1 of 2

Jump to: